Export to Tab Delimited Text Error

  1. #1

    Export to Tab Delimited Text Error

    Hi,

    I'm exporting a pile of data to tab delimited text and am getting an
    extra row in my output that the next program is rejecting.

    Is this maybe and EOF? If so, can I get rid of it? It appears to be one
    character, which I can then delete in notepad and then save without it
    returning.

    I've tried moving the data to a new sheet and then saving, but I get
    the same result.

    Thank you for your help!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Export to Tab Delimited Text Error

    Try deleting all rows below your data (delete the entire row).

    for example if your data ends in row 20, go to the namebox and enter

    21:65536 and hit enter

    then Edit=>Delete

    Now save the file as a workbook. Now try saving as tab delimited.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...