Error closing Excel after running series of macros

  1. #1
    PT_VBA_GRRL
    Guest

    Error closing Excel after running series of macros

    I have a template that users input preferences via a user form.
    The macros then creates a copy of a worksheet and removes ranges based on
    the parameters the user enters.

    It works like a charm. It saves the file no problem. But when I try to
    close Excel or even just the file, Excel is no responsive and then gives me a
    message apologizing for inconvenience but some data might be lost. (the data
    is never really lost).

    There is no runtime error generated. I have no idea how to trap this. I am
    running OS XP, Excel 2002 SP3.

    This is really driving me bats. This file is distributed to 700 people and I
    am getting tired of shrugging and saying I cant fix it.

    Anybody seen this?

  2. #2
    Tim Williams
    Guest

    Re: Error closing Excel after running series of macros

    Consistent/reproducible error ?

    Difficult to help without seeing any code...

    Tim

    --
    Tim Williams
    Palo Alto, CA