assign a unique number

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    San Francisco Bay Area
    MS-Off Ver
    Microsoft 365 Aps for enterprise.

    assign a unique number

    Hi folks,
    I have a database working fine. Data get input through a form. I like to find if there is a way I can make the form or any additional code to give the new data row a unique number. Please help.
    Thank you
    Syed
    Last edited by saziz; 01-25-2006 at 07:13 PM.

  2. #2

    Re: assign a unique number

    You have one suggestion at your post in .misc

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    San Francisco Bay Area
    MS-Off Ver
    Microsoft 365 Aps for enterprise.

    Dave that's just a repost

    Hi Dave,
    Thanks. I just saw that post. After I read yours.
    First I thought no one replied to my post.
    Syed
    Last edited by saziz; 01-25-2006 at 09:00 PM.