Refrencing

  1. #1
    John Smith
    Guest

    Refrencing

    I have the problem. I have sheet with some data organized in few columns
    and I want to reference values from that table in dependence of the
    first value in row.
    Is it possible?

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Refrencing

    Have a look at the MATCH worksheet function

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Refrencing

    Hi John,

    Look at the Offset Property in VBA help.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

  4. #4
    John Smith
    Guest

    Re: Refrencing

    Don Guillett wrote:
    > Have a look at the MATCH worksheet function

    This is promising...
    And how could I do referencing on field when I now that is "A5"?

  5. #5
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Refrencing

    If A1 contains the string "A5" and you want to display or use the value in
    A5 in another cell, then in the other cell, put in the formula

    =Indirect(A1)

    Tom Ogilvy