Remove PivotTable Grand Total

  1. #1
    Desmond
    Guest

    Remove PivotTable Grand Total

    I would like to remove the Grand Total from the PivotTable, I had three
    DataFields, and formated using format1, so the GrandTotal appears in the last
    row, i could delete the last row, but curious if i can do it through
    manipulating the PivotTable using VBA, any suggestions? Thanks very much in
    advance!

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Remove PivotTable Grand Total

    You can record a macro as you turn off the grand totals manually:

    Right-click a cell in the pivot table
    Choose Table Options
    Remove the check mark from Grand totals for columns
    Click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List