RE: Runtime error 1004- application defined or object defined erro

  1. #1
    Novice
    Guest

    RE: Runtime error 1004- application defined or object defined erro

    it says value of j <out of context>??

    I have 0 in cell G2 on sheet "Comments", and 1 in cell G3, shouldn't j=3? I
    am confused.

    thanks

  2. #2
    Novice
    Guest

    RE: Runtime error 1004- application defined or object defined erro

    I did what you suggested and the code did not stop. Any solution to the
    problem? Thanks.