create a macro for copying certain data in cells

  1. #1
    Brahim
    Guest

    create a macro for copying certain data in cells

    Could, somebody help me to create a macro for copying certain data in cells
    at different rows and different column in Sheet1. to Sheet2, but tabulated
    like tab in access (Column,s & Row's).

    your immediate action is really apreciated

    Thanks

    Brahim

  2. #2
    You have to be a little more especific.., maybe you could start using some simple code like:

    Sheet1.Activate
    Range("B8:B12").Select
    Selection.Copy
    Sheet2.Activate
    Range("D5").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste

    Regards.

  3. #3
    Tim Williams
    Guest

    Re: create a macro for copying certain data in cells

    Your request is unclear. Most everything in an Excel worksheet is to some
    extent "tabulated", so what is specific about your required format, and how
    do you identify *which* "certain" data to copy?

    Basically:

    with thisworkbook
    .sheets("Sheet1").range("A2").copy .sheets("Sheet2").Range("B5")
    end with

    --
    Tim Williams
    Palo Alto, CA