Backup/Restore Clipboard

  1. #1
    Kris
    Guest

    Backup/Restore Clipboard

    Hi All,

    I have a macro that, because of the actions that it carries out, ends
    up destroying the contents of the clipboard. Can anyone tell me how I
    can backup and restore the contents of the clipboard before the body of
    my macro executes?

    Thanks,
    Kris

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Backup/Restore Clipboard

    I think you have to paste to a temporary holding sheet/area, and copy from
    there at the end of your macro. This is only necessary if
    Application.CutCopyMode is not equal to False of course.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Kris
    Guest

    Re: Backup/Restore Clipboard

    Thank you for the response Jim. Do you have any idea what the macro
    code to do this would look like? I've done a few Googles and I can't
    seem to find anything like it anywhere.

    Thanks again,
    Kris