import and search datas from different Excel Sheets

  1. #1

    import and search datas from different Excel Sheets

    Hello together,

    I have a problem which I can not solve.

    I know how I can search and import datas from an other Excel Sheet with the help of the formula VLOOKUP but I don`t know how I can get the information I need if I`m search in different Exelsheets for this information.

    So my problem exactly is that I use for different Groups of Products, different Excel sheets, and I want now creat one sheet in wich I can insert in one Cell the number of the product and in the other one automatically appear the price of the product.
    So Excel have to search in all of my different sheets to find the number of the Product with the right price.

    I couldn`t until now not find any way to sove this problem, and it is for me, because of other reasons, not possible to copy all my products in one exel sheet.

    Thanks a lot
    Franz

  2. #2

    Re: import and search datas from different Excel Sheets

    You have a response in .misc.