how can I put a word doc with dropdown boxes into excel

  1. #1
    Kup
    Guest

    how can I put a word doc with dropdown boxes into excel

    I have a word document that has dropdown boxes and text fields. I am trying
    to put them into an excel book so that the word documents that go together
    can be sent and kept together.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: how can I put a word doc with dropdown boxes into excel

    Hi Kup,

    Why not store the kindred files in their own sub folder? Then, to send the
    files, simply zip the sub folder.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Kup
    Guest

    Re: how can I put a word doc with dropdown boxes into excel

    Thanks norman, I have one problem, the forms I to make this simple enough for
    just about anyone to work with. So with that in mind anything other than
    maybe a copy and paste to add another document would be as complicated as it
    could be. Thanks again. Kup