FIND or SEARCH worksheet function

  1. #1
    Mike Archer
    Guest

    FIND or SEARCH worksheet function

    Is there a way to have a worksheet function that does not return an error if
    search string is not found. If FIND or SEARCH would return a "0" value, that
    is what I want. Idealy, I want to have a worksheet function that returns a
    booleen if a number has a dot in it. If there was an ISINTEGER worksheet
    function, for example, that would be perfect.
    --
    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: FIND or SEARCH worksheet function

    Mike,
    =IF(MOD(A1,1)<> 0,"TRUE","") will return TRUE if non-integer in A1
    I.e. No digits after decimal point.

    HTH