Using a News Reader to Access VB/Excel Discussion Group

  1. #1
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    Using a News Reader to Access VB/Excel Discussion Group

    What are the advantages of access this newsgroup using a news reader? I
    currently access through the Microsoft website. Can anyone recommend news
    readers?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Using a News Reader to Access VB/Excel Discussion Group

    Hi ExcelMonkey,

    See Chip Pearson's observations at:

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DirectConnect.htm

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    Re: Using a News Reader to Access VB/Excel Discussion Group

    So I am assuming that since I use Mozilla and not Internet Explorer that I
    probably cannot use Outlook Express. Is Thunderbird the newsreader
    equivalent that I should focus on?

    EM

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Using a News Reader to Access VB/Excel Discussion Group

    Hi, ExcelMonkey,

    I use IE/ OE , but see the post from Amedee Van Gasse at:

    http://tinyurl.com/

    ---