Know when .cmd has finished

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Re: Know when .cmd has finished

    If you're lucky and you know that your .cmd file always takes less than x
    seconds, you could add application.wait (x + 30% seconds)
    (or whatever you feel comfortable with.)

    But there are other ways.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=214248
    XL2000: How to Force Macro Code to Wait for Outside Procedure
    or

    Here's a link to a nice ShellAndWait function that does that.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...%40tkmsftngp03

  2. #2
    krayten
    Guest

    Re: Know when .cmd has finished

    Dave,

    That's ideal. I'll check out all these suggestions.
    Thanks for the superswift response!!

    Best regards,

    Stuart