copy formulas from a contiguous range to a safe place and copy them back later

  1. #1
    Lucas Budlong
    Guest

    copy formulas from a contiguous range to a safe place and copy them back later

    Hi,

    What I want to do is copy the formulas from a contiguous range on sheet1 to
    a safe place (say sheet2) so they can easily be restored later, if someone
    mucks them up.

    Any assistance at all will be very much appreciated,
    Thank you,
    LB

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: copy formulas from a contiguous range to a safe place and copy the

    Lucus,

    Copies Sheet1 A1:a10 to Sheet2 A1:a10
    Sub Copy()
    With Worksheets("Sheet1")
    ..Range("A1:a10").Copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("a1")
    End With
    End Sub

  3. #3
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: copy formulas from a contiguous range to a safe place and copy them back later

    Sub save()
    Sheets("sheet1").Range("A5:C8").Copy Sheets("sheet2").Range("A1")
    End Sub

    Modify sheet name sand ranges according to your needs

    AP

    news:[email protected]...