shortcut for add-In menu

  1. #1
    kikde
    Guest

    shortcut for add-In menu

    hi,

    i created an add-In which provides a menu with sub menu-entries

    menuMain
    submenu CTRL+ALT+L

    problem: The menu shortcut does not run. nothing happens.
    if I click the menu entry with the mouse, everything is ok.
    The shortcut is not blocked from another menu.

    here is the sourcecode for the menu-creation:

    Set cbctrl = objMenu.Controls.Add(msoControlButton)
    With cbctrl
    .Caption = "submenu"
    .OnAction = "CreateReport"
    .ShortcutText = "CTRL+ALT+L"
    End With

    can anyone help?

    Thank's

    Jens

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: shortcut for add-In menu

    You would have to set the shortcut keys for the assigned onaction macro to
    your shortcut key sequence.

    Application.OnKey "+^%l", "CreateReport"

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...