Subtotals in wrong positions excel 2003

  1. #1
    Charles
    Guest

    Subtotals in wrong positions excel 2003

    Yesterday I posted the question about subtotals in the wrong positions.
    Received advise that pointed me to Article ID 831824. I followed the steps
    to change the registry and the subtotal function worked on the file I was
    working on. Last night Shut down. Today I am getting the same wrong
    substotal position problem. Removed the Excel97Subtotals from the registry.
    Tried subtotal, no luck. Put back the Excel97Subtotals and still have
    positon erro. Help.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Subtotals in wrong positions excel 2003

    Pretty weird, Charles. All I can say is I use that registry setting all the
    time and it's never failed me.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...