Hiding row and column headers, scroll bars

  1. #1
    Anna B
    Guest

    Hiding row and column headers, scroll bars

    When my command button takes me to my sheet, I want the sheet not to show any
    row or column headers or scroll bars. I tried just going to the sheet and
    unchecking the boxes under tools, but they come right back again when I leave
    the sheet then return to it.

    Is there a way to put code somewhere that tells those to be hidden when a
    sheet is selected? Thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Hiding row and column headers, scroll bars

    With ActiveWindow
    .DisplayHeadings = False
    .DisplayHorizontalScrollBar = False
    .DisplayVerticalScrollBar = False
    End With

    However, this is not associated with the particular sheet that is selected.
    If you go to another sheet and change them, they will be changed for all
    sheets in that workbook. You will have to use the activate and possibly the
    deactivate events to manage them it you only want it to be that way on one
    sheet.

    Chip Pearson's page on events

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Anna B
    Guest

    Re: Hiding row and column headers, scroll bars

    This is great! Thank you. Can I add a line that will take all the toolbars
    away also? I realized that I don't want want those either. Thanks!