Create excel chart from LotusScript, change xlLine line weight

  1. #1
    Roy Rumaner
    Guest

    Create excel chart from LotusScript, change xlLine line weight

    I need to adjust the line weight of an xlLine type chart from within
    LotusScript. I cannot find any methods that control the line weight in VBA.
    Everything I see concerning line weight deals with border, not the plotted
    line. Any suggestions or help appreciated?

  2. #2
    Tim Barlow
    Guest

    Re: Create excel chart from LotusScript, change xlLine line weight

    Roy,

    In VBA, you change the series' Border.Weight to change the width of the
    plotted line.

    With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart
    1").Chart.SeriesCollection(1).Border
    .ColorIndex = 57
    .Weight = xlThick
    .LineStyle = xlContinuous
    End With

    You don't have much choice though: xlHairline, xlThin, xlMedium or xlThick.

    HTH

    Tim

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Roy Rumaner
    Guest

    Re: Create excel chart from LotusScript, change xlLine line weight

    Thank you, I will try this out and see if it works. Hopefully it will
    translate to LotusScript somehow.

    Roy