Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

vb code to save a spreadsheet to file

  1. #1
    ASU
    Guest

    vb code to save a spreadsheet to file

    I'm stuck....I have one spreadsheet in which there is a form which get
    completed by other users. What I would like to do is be able to save this
    sheet to a different file using the date to file it under. Also as read only.
    Many thanks.
    --
    ASU

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: vb code to save a spreadsheet to file

    ASU,
    Did you look at the .SaveAs method ?
    MyWB.SaveAs Format(Now(),"YYYYMMDD")

    regarding Read Only, use SetAttr.

    NickHK

    "ASU" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm stuck....I have one spreadsheet in which there is a form which get
    > completed by other users. What I would like to do is be able to save this
    > sheet to a different file using the date to file it under. Also as read

    only.
    > Many thanks.
    > --
    > ASU