Calculator in Excel.

  1. #1
    Alen David
    Guest

    Calculator in Excel.

    Hi Guys,

    I built a calculator in Excel that does the following,

    - VLOOKUP an amount from a pricing grid (For 4 different cells)
    - Then takes the appropriate value from the pricing grid and multiplies
    it by its corresponding cell value. (For all 4 cells)

    The problem I am having is, if I don't add a value in one of the cells
    I get a #N/A in my Total cell. Is there a quick solution without VBA so
    that it doesn't have to have values in each, to compute the total?

    I hope someone understands what I am saying. :s Cuz I sometimes don't
    hehehe...

    Alen.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Calculator in Excel.

    Possibly something along this line:
    =if(iserror(vlookup formula),0,vlookup formula)

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Alen David