Any way to react on grouping sheets?

  1. #1
    Michael Mueller
    Guest

    Any way to react on grouping sheets?

    Hi.

    If the user selects muliple sheets using Ctrl+Klick, no event is being
    raised - or I missed it.
    But if the user does so I would like to disable some of my own
    command-buttons.
    Is there any change on reacting on grouping sheets?
    Excel itself does this - look at the icon for creating charts - but does not
    provide any event here :-/

    Michi

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Any way to react on grouping sheets?

    To the best of my knowledge, I can't see an event that is activated by
    grouping sheets if you don't change the activesheet.

    If you want to gray out a button, this would be very difficult. I think the
    best you could do and check the sheet count for
    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.count and then have your macro react accordingly.

    Tom Ogilvy