Reg : Material List

  1. #1

    Reg : Material List

    Dear all,
    A very nice day for me, I met u all people of the forum.
    Still today I used to do Material List (around 30 rows X 10 columns) manually.
    Is there any posibilities to make a GUI for the same and in that I can enter all the values of the Materials, while the system itself prompting to do so.
    Currently I am working on a Mechanical Design Automation Unit using LISP Programming.

    I need you all professionals help in this regard.

    Thanking you,
    Kalyan

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Reg : Material List

    This is an excel programming group working with VBA, not LISP.

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3

    Reg : Material List

    Thank u Tom.
    In fact I need help in VBA itself. I mentioned LISP bcoz still now i worked on that. Kud u please help me how to create a GUI. for e.g.

    Part Name "part_name"

    the variable should display in GUI and there should be a provision for the user to enter the corresponding variable.

    Thanks again.

    Kalyan