Interactive Form

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Interactive Form

    hi Guys I've made a form for a department.

    Where you fill in Costcenter details and revenues for projects, however it seems that there can be more then one cost center for each project, and more then one type of revenue pr cost center.

    So I have to multiply the sheet depending on the number of cost centers involved in the project.

    i.e. if there are two cost centres involved, then there is two sheets to fill in instead of one.

    under each Cost center, I want a "list box" where they can choose revenue types. (there are different revenue types for each cost center) If they mark 4, I want 4 rows to be added in a certain section of the document.

    I hope u guys understand my issue... all help apprechiated

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Interactive Form

    See Debra Dalgleish's site:
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

    Look under data validation.

    If you want to react to the choice made in data validation and you will be
    using excel 2000 or later, you can use the worksheet_change event. See Chip
    Pearson's site for an overview of events

    Once you decide on your design approach, if you have problems with specific
    areas of your code, post back with specific questions.

    Tom Ogilvy