DDE Commands for EXCEL

  1. #1
    AJ
    Guest

    DDE Commands for EXCEL

    I want to connect my application to excel with DDE and I search for a
    documentation for all DDE Commands for EXCEL
    Do you know where can I find this doc?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: DDE Commands for EXCEL

    they are the old xl4 macro commands:
    http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/Xlmacro.aspx

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...85&Product=xlw
    Macrofun.exe File Available on Online Services
    xl97 (old winhelp format)

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...66&Product=xlw
    XL97: Macro97.exe File Available on Online Services
    xl97 (old winhelp format)

    Tom Ogilvy