RE: Naming a workbook WITHOUT saving it?

  1. #1
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Naming a workbook WITHOUT saving it?

    ? environ("temp")
    C:\DOCUME~1\OgilvyTW\LOCALS~1\Temp

    sPath = environ("temp") & "\"
    activeworkbook.SaveAs sPath & "Myfile.xls"
    ' send the file
    sName = Activeworkbook.Fullname
    Activeworkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False
    Kill sName

    Tom Ogilvy

  2. #2
    Maury Markowitz
    Guest

    "Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

    > sPath = environ("temp") & "\"
    > activeworkbook.SaveAs sPath & "Myfile.xls"
    > ' send the file
    > sName = Activeworkbook.Fullname
    > Activeworkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False
    > Kill sName

    Awsome, thanks. I've always wondered how to do that...

    Maury