Immediate Window not showing up below code window

  1. #1
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    Immediate Window not showing up below code window

    My Immediate window does not show up at the bottom of my page when I click
    onto View/Immediate Window. It now shows up as a full sheet. I went to
    Options and it is clicked off as dockable. Don't know what I did. How do I
    reset it so that it shows up below my code window.

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: Immediate Window not showing up below code window

    Maybe just resetting all the windows in the VBE would be easier:

    This was posted by Tom Ogilvy:

    What version of excel? If Version 2002 or 2003 look for

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Common\Dock

    you aren't deleting a file. You are deleting a value in the registry.
    Windows/Excel will recreate it with default values which should restore the
    original layout of the VBE.

    Close excel
    Windows start button|run
    regedit