how do i creat a database to track stock

  1. #1
    okpoch
    Guest

    how do i creat a database to track stock

    we buy goods from several suppliers for export. so i wish to create a
    database that can help us keep stock of the goods we buy and how much we have
    paid as well as arrears and our current stock.

  2. #2
    Nicholas B
    Guest

    RE: how do i creat a database to track stock

    Need more info, this could be naything from a fairly simple spreadsheet to a
    full blown stock control + accounting system (presume its the simple
    spreadsheet you're after but still need more info)

  3. #3
    Nicholas B