user form - data range

  1. #1

    user form - data range

    Hi,

    Instead of coding every possible AddItem for a List box, how do i set it on the user form to cover a range of data on a separate worksheet?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: user form - data range

    Me.ListBox1.RowSource = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A10").Address

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: user form - data range

    If it is on a separate worksheet as stated, it requires a bit more

    Me.ListBox1.RowSource =
    Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A10").Address(External:=True)

    Tom Ogilvy

  4. #4

    user form - data range

    Thanks for info, I'm tring to put Times in the combo box but when i select time values, they convert to numbers in the combobox, how do i keep the Time format?

  5. #5
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: user form - data range

    Private Sub Combobox1_Click()
    Combobox1.Value = format(Combobox1.Value,"hh:mm:ss")
    End sub

    Tom Ogilvy