Select Multi in Listbox -> Event Click not working

  1. #1
    François
    Guest

    Select Multi in Listbox -> Event Click not working

    Hello,
    I'm trying to catch the event click while the user is allowed to select more
    than one line on the listbox. However this seems not working for selectmulti.

    Do you have another solution. Some calculations need to be done as soon as
    user choose 0, one or two or more lines in the list box.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: Select Multi in Listbox -> Event Click not working

    the _Change event should do it (every selection is a change)
    --
    - K Dales