Clipboard Event Handler?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Clipboard Event Handler?

    Hi,

    I'm creating a macro that basically opens up a bunch of spreadsheets,
    copies the information, pastes it into a database and closes the
    spreadsheets without saving them.

    All of this is working fine - the problem I'm having is when my macro
    attempts to close each open workbook I get a prompt message from the
    Clipboard Event asking if I want to save the copied information on the
    clipboard. I want to tell
    my macro to tell this prompt "no" don't save the info, but am not sure
    how to deal with a Clipboard Event Handler.

    Anyone have any advice?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: Clipboard Event Handler?

    After copying the information, try
    Application.CutCopyMode = False

    or, you can disable alerts before closing the workbooks
    Application.DisplayAlerts = False

    set it back to True afterwards.