Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Generate PDF from Excel & Attach to Email

  1. #1

    Generate PDF from Excel & Attach to Email

    Does any one have code to generate a PDF from Excel and attach to email. I would also like to pull the email address from the active sheet in excel.

    Many Thanks

    Bob

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Generate PDF from Excel & Attach to Email

    Hi Bob

    There are third party programs thast you can use to print to a pdf file.
    If you can run this with VBA (shell) you can add the file easily to a Outlook mail see

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    > I would also like to pull the email address from the active sheet in
    > excel.

    You can use
    ..To = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("C1").Value

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron,

    I was going to use Acrobat to generate the PDF. Do you know where I can get code to do this?

    Bob

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Generate PDF from Excel & Attach to Email

    Hi Bob

    I never try to make it automatic but I am sure it is possible when you use the full version of Acrobat
    See David's site for more information
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pdf.htm

    I use the free PrimoPdf, but you have to make choices in a dialog when you use it

  5. #5
    LA City
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

    Re: Generate PDF from Excel & Attach to Email

    It can easily be done through ClassicPDF converter, it does not cost anything in a trial mode and you can easily do your conversion without any problems.
    I dream a dream in times gone by...!

Closed Thread