Error in Excel 2000, but not 2002 and 2003

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Error in Excel 2000, but not 2002 and 2003

    hi

    I ahve this interactive form what I have made for my finance department. It seems to work fine for my on my Excel 2003 version, and Ecel 2003 versions.

    However employees using Excel 2002 , SP2 are getting run time error. (see attached error).

    Would anyone know why?

    Regards,

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Error in Excel 2000, but not 2002 and 2003

    It is best to do your development in the lowest version of Excel you will
    distribute to. this will minimize problems. this is particularly true if
    you use any type of recorded code. At this point, I would take the
    application to an xl2000 computer and get it working there. Then distribute
    that version.

    Tom Ogilvy