Adding additional rows with formula

  1. #1
    Mark
    Guest

    Adding additional rows with formula

    Can some assist me please?

    I have a small spreadsheet with 22 rows in it. I want to be able to add an
    additional row with formula when any value is put into the last cell which is
    d22, adding a row below it will then off course will make the lastcell d23
    and so the routine will be triggered again. The spreadsheet has formula in
    cell c22 which would need copying down.

    Any solutions would be greatly appreciated, I hope I have explained what I'm
    after!

    Thanks

    --
    Mark

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Adding additional rows with formula

    Mark
    What version of Excel are you running? I have 2002 and when I enter
    something in D22, the formula in C22 is automatically copied down to C23.
    HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Adding additional rows with formula

    Oops. The D22 should have been D23. Otto
    news:[email protected]...