Compile error: Can't find project or library

  1. #1
    Fred
    Guest

    Compile error: Can't find project or library

    Hi

    I have developed an application that have been working fine. The users have
    now got new computers and for some (not all) the compile error above shows
    for;

    AYear = Date

    and

    ReDim Data(1 To LastRow, 1 To 5)

    The versions is identical in the new computers.

    If any of you got a clue why this happends, please guide me.

    /Fred

  2. #2
    Jan Karel Pieterse
    Guest

    Re: Compile error: Can't find project or library

    Hi Fred,

    > I have developed an application that have been working fine. The users have
    > now got new computers and for some (not all) the compile error above shows
    > for;

    This points to a missing reference. Check Tools, references (in the VBE). See
    if any are marked MISSING.

    Regards,

    Jan Karel Pieterse
    Excel MVP
    http://www.jkp-ads.com

  3. #3
    Xcelion
    Guest

    RE: Compile error: Can't find project or library

    Hi Fred,

    Go to Tools->Refrence and remove any library refrences you are not using and
    save the project.

    Thanks
    Xcelion

  4. #4
    Fred
    Guest

    RE: Compile error: Can't find project or library

    Many thanks - you saved my day! Now it works like a clock!

    /Fred