help needed with excel macro program

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    help needed with excel macro program

    Hi, I'm new to this sort of thing! I hope that someone will help with an
    easy way to acheive the following:

    Please see the attached. I have a spreadsheet with hundreds of lines & I'd
    like to change the format as indicated.

    Thanks.

    Mike

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: help needed with excel macro program

    Mike
    No one is going to open your attached file. Viruses, destructive code,
    etc.
    Explain what you have, what you want to have, how you want to get from
    one to the other. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...