a question about "Application.GetSaveAsFileName"

  1. #1
    12Keys
    Guest

    a question about "Application.GetSaveAsFileName"

    Is this method available in Excel from versions 2000 onwards. I am
    building an Excel app for a company, and can't remember what version of
    Excel I am using (I know I should have checked first).

    If not what would be an alternative? method of having a popup dialog
    box? (Apart from xldialogSaveAs (spelling!??!) - which seems to be
    totally unprogramable.

  2. #2

    Re: a question about "Application.GetSaveAsFileName"

    Yep.

  3. #3
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: a question about "Application.GetSaveAsFileName"

    12Keys,
    If that a problem, you could use the GetSaveFileName API which "Requires
    Windows NT 3.1 or later; Requires Windows 95 or later".

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...