find the total

  1. #1
    ...Patrick
    Guest

    find the total

    Hello,

    i try to find this answer in groups.google but not result.

    I have a total like 2436.32 from my "fournisseurs"

    i have a lot of factures like
    FACT1 324.55
    FACT2 5436
    FACT3 765.67
    FACT4 434
    FACT5 456
    FACT6 9764.4
    FACT7 4748.33
    FACT8 838.33
    FACT9 988.01
    FACT10 839.44

    il would like to find what combinaison of facture give me a total of 2436.32
    ?
    Sorry for my poor english..
    Patrick (Belgium)

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: find the total

    Hi Patrick,

    See code by Harlan Grove which was recently posted by Niek Otten:

    http://tinyurl.com/qah9u

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman