Some basic (pun intended) info needed on VBA please

  1. #1
    Bill Allen
    Guest

    Some basic (pun intended) info needed on VBA please

    I'm a newbie with VBA and I need some help with a specific task.

    I would like to read an array in cells into memory. What would the
    expression look like to accomplish this?

    My array is located on Sheet1 in cells A3:D6 (a 4x4 array). FWIW, I've named
    the range "Data".

    TIA,

    Bill

  2. #2

    Re: Some basic (pun intended) info needed on VBA please

    Dim myArray as variant
    myarray = worksheets("sheet1").range("Data").value

    Is one way.

  3. #3
    Bill Allen
    Guest

    Re: Some basic (pun intended) info needed on VBA please

    Thanks, Dave.

    news:[email protected]...