Compress file

  1. #1

    Compress file

    I have a huge excel file that I need to compress. There are no macros
    and no extra rows or columns on any sheet. My "apparent" range is the
    "actual" range. I do have lots of links and formulas. the file is
    over 30MB and is incredibly slow to work in. Any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Compress file

    Hi

    Try to copy all sheets into a new workbook and save this new workbook

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Paul Johnson
    Guest

    RE: Compress file

    I would suggest your change the calculation method to manaul mode.
    Just remember to press F9 to recalc after all your data entry is complete!