Excel and Outlook Email Macros

  1. #1
    John Michl
    Guest

    Excel and Outlook Email Macros

    I have a VBA macro that will e-mail a simple text e-mail to a list of
    individuals. This works fine but I'm looking for something a little
    more complex. Two special needs are:

    1) How can I e-mail the contents of a Word doc (not as an attachment)
    so as to retain the formatting of the original document but in the body
    of the e-mail message?

    2) How can set the parameter that delays the delivery of the message
    until a specific time and date?

    I'm pretty familiar with Excel VBA but not Outlook VBA. I'd like to
    run this from an Excel sheet since that is where the list of e-mail
    addresses is stored.

    Thanks.

    - John

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Excel and Outlook Email Macros

    Hi John

    Which version do you use ?

    See
    http://word.mvps.org/
    http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/index.htm

    And my site for Excel example code
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    John Michl
    Guest

    Re: Excel and Outlook Email Macros

    Thanks, Ron.

    Did some poking around over the weekend and learned all I needed to in
    order to complete my project.

    Thanks.

    - John