Show print dialog box

  1. #1
    Jack Sheet
    Guest

    Show print dialog box

    Hi all
    I have a line of code:
    If .Range("AbsValue").Value > 0 Then .PrintOut

    This sends the identified range to the default printer.
    I would prefer if it opened the standard dialog box that prompts you to
    select the printer first, and vary as desired the printer properties.
    In other words, I want it to behave as though you clicked on File/Print from
    the menu bar, instead of clicking on the printer icon from the standard
    toolbar.

    How to achieve this, please?
    Still using Office 97 :-(

    Many thanks.

    --
    Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears

  2. #2

    Re: Show print dialog box

    Maybe...

    With Worksheets("sheet1")
    If .Range("AbsValue").Value > 0 Then
    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show
    .PrintOut preview:=True
    End If
    End With

    or maybe