Counts more than one

  1. #1
    dTHMTLGOD
    Guest

    Counts more than one

    I would like to determine if I have more than one occurrence of two criteria

    User CN
    AA42171 Computer1
    AA42171 Laptop1
    AB44593 Computer1
    AF45945 Computer1
    DF86535 Computer1
    DF86535 Computer2

    I would like to pull if a user has both a Computer1 and Laptop1

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Counts more than one

    Use conditional formatting on the first column with a formula of

    =COUNTIF(A:A,A1)>1

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Stefi
    Guest

    RE: Counts more than one

    Maybe this can be a solution for you:
    Enter in C2
    =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A2,A3:A7,0)),"",INDEX(B3:B7,MATCH(A2,A3:A7,0)))
    and fill down as required.

    > User CN Additional machine
    > AA42171 Computer1 formula
    > AA42171 Laptop1 |
    > AB44593 Computer1 V
    > AF45945 Computer1
    > DF86535 Computer1
    > DF86535 Computer2

    Regards,
    Stefi

  4. #4
    Stefi
    Guest

    RE: Counts more than one

    Maybe this can be a solution for you:
    Enter in C2
    =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A2,A3:A7,0)),"",INDEX(B3:B7,MATCH(A2,A3:A7,0)))
    and fill down as required.

    > User CN Additional machine
    > AA42171 Computer1 formula
    > AA42171 Laptop1 |
    > AB44593 Computer1 V
    > AF45945 Computer1
    > DF86535 Computer1
    > DF86535 Computer2

    Regards,
    Stefi

  5. #5
    Stefi
    Guest

    RE: Counts more than one

    Maybe this can be a solution for you:
    Enter in C2
    =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A2,A3:A7,0)),"",INDEX(B3:B7,MATCH(A2,A3:A7,0)))
    and fill down as required.

    > User CN Additional machine
    > AA42171 Computer1 formula
    > AA42171 Laptop1 |