auto numbering macro

  1. #1
    JonM4
    Guest

    auto numbering macro

    I've printed out the directions for the auto-numbering macro.
    Question for Geoff and the group is, Can the macro be set up to run a
    specific prefix? If I want to use these in several departments, I'd like the
    first 5 digits to be their cost centre + the automatic numbering

    ie Cost Centre 12345 would open a requisition in the morning of 123450001,
    then 123450002 continuing through 123459999 and then probably start over.
    Another area (cost centre 56789) would have 567890001 etc etc.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: auto numbering macro

    Look at it and fine someplace in the code that this might be applicable.

    If somerange = 0 then
    somerange = 123450001
    else
    somerange = somerange + 1