Ranges, adding a column to a named print range then saving the file

  1. #1

    Ranges, adding a column to a named print range then saving the file

    By going though the messages i leaned how to add the column i need: Set
    tRange = Range("Print_Area").Resize(, 1 +
    Range("Print_Area").Columns.Count), however how do i save this back to
    the speadsheet? i can't seem to figure that out.

  2. #2

    Re: Ranges, adding a column to a named print range then saving the file

    With Worksheets("Sheet1")
    with .range("Print_Area")
    .resize(,.columns.count + 1).name = "'" & .parent.name & "'!Print_Area"
    end with
    end with

    This worked ok for me as long as there was that range named Print_Area.