Grouping radio option buttons

  1. #1
    ahmed
    Guest

    Grouping radio option buttons

    I have a questionnaire that contains 5 responses for each question; Never,
    Rarely, Sometimes, Usually, Always, and N/A. I would like to collect a value
    if the response is rarely, sometimes, usually, always but not for never or
    n/a. I have tried to place the 3 that I want to collect data for within a
    group box and the other 2 outside, but this will allow for to buttons to be
    selected at the same time. does anybody have any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Grouping radio option buttons

    If you group them together and link them all to the same cell, you will get
    a number 1 to 5 in that cell. You could then count any 1,2 or 3 value and
    ignore 4 or 5.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...