Need macro to filter, create tab on filter and copy/paste

  1. #1
    Jen
    Guest

    Need macro to filter, create tab on filter and copy/paste

    I'm pretty new to creating macros and don't have a good grasp on it
    yet. I am creating a spreadsheet where data will be imported into an
    "All" tab. I then need the macro to filter on the "Product Code"
    column, create a new worksheet for each new product code (as well as
    naming the tab the respective PC number), then copying the info from
    the rows with PC and pasting into the respective worksheet. Any help
    would be greatly appreciated!! It's expected I do this even though no
    one else around here has any clue HOW! Thanks.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Need macro to filter, create tab on filter and copy/paste

    See Ron de Bruin's site:

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

    Tom Ogilvy