I want to close down excel after 1 hour automatically

  1. #1

    Question I want to close down excel after 1 hour automatically

    I would like to close down excel after 1 hour automatically once it has been started: I have tried some timer loops, this does work, but has some side-effects. I had placed the loop into the workbook.activate respectively in the workbook.open routines, but its not the roght place there. Can it be done, elsewhere, or is there any other solution?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: I want to close down excel after 1 hour automatically

    Look at Application.OnTime

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3

    Thumbs up Closing down excel in one hour....

    Problem solved, Tom, I am most grateful. It is good to have control....