Page set up across multiple files ? x

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Page set up across multiple files ? x

    Hi everyone, i have another question, but have made progress on the others so thanks everyone.

    I have a number of worksheets on a file, what I would like to do, for each of them is:
    Set them with a print setup to print in landscape with row 13 printed at the top of each page (if across multiple pages) and with a Page number on the bottom.
    Thanks for any help
    Amy xx

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Page set up across multiple files ? x

    Record a macro while you make those setting manual.

    Look at the recorded code and delete any default settings that you don't
    need.

    Now you can

    loop through you list of sheets, activate the sheet and execute the
    (modified) recorded code.

    Tom Ogilvy