Splash screen that is not rectangular?

  1. #1
    Tim
    Guest

    Splash screen that is not rectangular?

    Is it possible to make a custom made splash screen in Excel 2000 with a
    picture that is not rectangular- Like the one that appears when Adobe
    Photoshop is opened?
    If it is not possible, how do I prevent the outer frame from showing in a
    userform

    Thanks

    Tim

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Splash screen that is not rectangular?

    I am not too sure that you can get around the rectangular part, but take a
    look at this site and downlaod the example workbook to get some ideas of what
    you can do...

    http://www.xcelfiles.com/SplashScrn.html
    --
    HTH...