Delete row if column criteria was met

  1. #1
    EKB
    Guest

    Delete row if column criteria was met

    Hi to all,

    I want to thank Ron de Bruin for giving me the links that solve my
    problem on multiple worksheet merging.
    I really appreciate it.

    I hope that the group can help me build a macro again in my new
    problem.
    My worksheet now contains data which has a variable range, meaning I do
    not know what will be the last row of data. I plan to use to use on
    other worksheets.
    The plan is to delete an entire row if column L and column N is blank
    and the formula result in column T is 0 (zero). The criteria must be
    satisfied before the entire row can be deleted.
    Thanks again...

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Delete row if column criteria was met

    Hi EKB

    See this page
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

    If you need more help post back